Health and Safety Information
Learn More About How We Protect You
Your well-being is our top priority. Ensuring a safe, clean and inviting environment is the core of our commitment to providing the highest level of hospitality,
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have initiated — and are maintaining — industry-leading and scientifically driven elevated cleanliness standards to safeguard the well-being of our guests and colleagues. Our strengthened safety and sanitizing measures incorporate the latest guidance from the world's leading health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and World Health Organization (WHO), and apply to all guest rooms, public, and back-of-house areas.
The comprehensive strategies we are employing are rooted in industry experience, based on the latest scientific guidance, and utilize hospital grade cleaners and best practices designed to prevent the spread of viruses. These strategies will be updated regularly to reflect the most current signs and technology available.
At a glance, here's what we are doing to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Keeping our distance. We have implemented social distancing measures in all public, events, and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Sanitizer stations throughout. Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout all public events and back-of-house areas of the hotel.
- Enhanced and more frequent cleaning. EPA-rated, hospital-grade disinfectants will be standard protocol, and used in guest rooms and to clean public, events, and back-of-house areas.
- Personal protection equipment required. All hotel associates are required to wear face masks and gloves. Guests are encouraged to do so as well.
- Your room is your room. No hotel personnel will enter your room during your stay without your permission, with housekeeping upon request.
- Training and education. We provide regular training to our hotel associates about the latest safety and cleanliness guidance.